Coffee is now used in a variety of beauty recipes and is a great skin and hair beautifier. Did you know that coffee can make your hair super shiny and glossy? Apart from making it look beautiful, it also helps repair a variety of hair and scalp issues and makes your hair healthier. Here is an easy DIY coffee hair spray for smoother and shinier hair:
BENEFITS OF COFFEE HAIR SPRAY:
- Coffee can do wonders for your hair, the caffeine helps to increase circulation thus stimulating the hair for faster growth.
- The rich anti oxidants helps to repair damage and prevent breakage. This also helps boost hair growth.
- Coffee hair rinse helps to clarify your hair naturally, creating shine and softness.
READ MORE – TURMERIC SLEEPING MASK- clear and bright skin
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons instant pure coffee
- 1 cup warm water
- 2-3 drops rosemary essential oil (hair growth & hair shine)
In a bowl or container, add warm water. Add in coffee powder and stir until it is completely dissolved.
Add in rosemary essential oil and stir again. Pour the solution in a spray bottle.
Spray this all over your scalp and hair after shampooing and conditioning. Massage it and do not rinse off.
READ MORE – DIY Coffee shampoo for soft, shiny hair
- Always patch test before use. If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil. Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.