This homemade foaming hand soap will leave your hands soft and germ-free. Made from organic coconut and essential oils to gently & effectively eliminate any dirt and grime from hands.
Castile soap is made with natural oils so it is very gentle on the skin. Lavender and Tea tree oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. The coconut oil helps to nourish and moisturize the skin as well as heal it.
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut oil
- 10 drops essential oils of choice
- 2.5 cups boiled or distilled water
- Foam Soap Dispenser
- Pour castile soap and Fractionated Coconut Oil into the bottle.
- Add essential oils. We used tea tree oil and lavender oil.
- Slowly add water into bottle making sure to leave room for the foaming pump.
- Screw the pump top on to the bottle.
- Foam soap is ready. Use and enjoy!
Caution – As with all topical products, be sure to first test a small spot of skin for adverse reactions.