No matter, how much you actually take care of our body and skin, we tend you grow old each passing day and so does our skin. As we age, our skin gets saggy and pores start to appear prominently. It is necessary to start using anti-ageing products as you hit 30. There are many natural methods you could incorporate in your lives in order to tighten your skin and add a youthful glow to it. Below is a recipe for DIY skin tightening face mask using egg:
- Did you know that egg whites are extremely effectual in tightening your skin and shrinking the pores? In fact, eggs, when used in face packs, can bring about a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and restore elasticity to the skin. More: Egg face masks for wrinkle-free skin >>
- The face mask will greatly improve your skin’s appearance and also helps to tighten the pores naturally.
- Lemon behaves like an astringent that unclogs pores and tightens them too.
- Honey brightens up the skin and prevents drying.
RECIPE FOR DIY HOMEMADE SKIN TIGHTENING FACE MASK USING EGG:
Things you need-
- 3 tablespoons egg white
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of egg white. Separate the yolk or your skin won’t have the tightening effect and it will smell really bad!
- Add in juice of half a lemon and give it a good mix. Make sure there are no egg white lumps.
- Now, add in ½ teaspoon of honey and again mix it all really well.
- Now, keep the mask in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool it a bit for added benefits. Cold masks help tighten the skin effectively and adds a healthy glow too.
- Apply the mask with a face mask brush evenly on cleansed skin and let it dry. This might take 154-20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask, pat dry and moisturize.
- Repeat once this every week and twice if you have crossed 35 years of age
Caution – Patch test before use.