Acne spot treatments are usually concentrated and work well when you want to specifically target inflamed acne. Spot treatments are best used before bedtime so they could work overnight. There are a lot of spot treatment oils and masks in the markets but nothing beats a treatment with turmeric as a dominant ingredient! Keep reading to know how to make an easy 2-ingredient turmeric-sesame acne spot treatment:
Turmeric- Turmeric is a well-known anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agent that effectively helps heal acne and calm it down in no time. It also prevents acne scars and marks.
Sesame- Sesame has pore cleansing properties that keep acne0causing build up and microbes at bay. Sesame oil keeps pores free of any oil and debris. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
RECIPE FOR TURMERIC-SESAME ACNE SPOT TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- Sesame oil
- Turmeric powder
- In a bowl, add sesame oil.
- Add in organic turmeric powder.
- Adjust the ingredients so as to make a spreadable yet not-so-runny paste.
- Grab a Q-tip and apply this on active acne before bedtime.
- Use this every night until the acne heals completely.