Banana peels are loaded with a lot of nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, C, and E, which contribute to healthy skin. It also contains zinc, iron, and potassium that can help fight acne inflammation and hydrate your skin. The peel will also fight off bacterial infections. It contains enzymes that hydrate skin, heal scars and blemishes. It is a natural exfoliant to remove toxins from pores. Banana peels are rich in antioxidants that fight the germs that cause acne. The antioxidants in the banana peel have the ability to diminish the visibility of unsightly scars.
- For this natural overnight acne treatment, you do not need the banana; you just need the peel.
- Cut the banana peel into small pieces, so it is easier to use on the face.
- Take a small piece of the banana peel and gently rub the inside of the peel all over the face.
- After few minutes, you will notice that the inside of the peel changes from white to black.
- Use another piece of the peel and continue gently rubbing your skin for 10 minutes.
- Leave it on overnight to give your skin time to absorb the full benefits of the peel.
- Repeat the banana peel treatment daily.
- Use a ripe banana; the banana should be yellow or brownish, rather than green.
- Use organic bananas that are grown without the use of pesticides or fertilizers.
**Warning ** – Patch test before use.