Get rid of dryness or calluses with simple tips you can try at home to keep your feet baby soft and pretty through out the year.
Soak: Once a week, soak your feet in warm water and Epsom salt or oatmeal for 5-10mins to soften the skin.
Scrub: Use a pumice stone or a foot scrub to exfoliate the dead skin and reveal smoother skin.
Oiling your feet:
- Massage your feet with warm olive oil or coconut oil along with few drops of essential oil like lavender oil or peppermint oil.
- Wrap your feet using a saran wrap or stick them in a plastic bag, this will help the oils to absorb into the skin.
- Put on your socks over it and leave it on for an hour or overnight to wake up to soft, smooth soles.
Essential oils for feet:
- Tea tree oil has powerful antiseptic properties that helps to clean, disinfect, heal blisters and reduce pain to make your feet look and feel soft, clean and healthy.
- Lavender oil helps relieve anxiety and works as a gentle sedative. Rubbing it on the soles of the feet will have a calming effect on the body.
- Peppermint oil helps to relieve sore, swollen and overworked feet.
To keep your feet at its best:
- Hydrate your feet by applying a foot cream to keep them soft and moisturized.
- Use a foot file or a scrub while in shower to treat calluses.