Apple Cider Vinegar (or ACV) has multiple benefits in the world of health and beauty. Whether you put it in your face pack or make a hair rinse out of it or add it to your regular diet- the uses of ACV ARE manifold. However, one of the best ways you can use ACV for cleansing your body and promoting relaxation of mind is by going for ACV detox bath.
BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX BATH
- It ensures that you sweat the toxins out.
- It helps soothe your senses and get a good sleep at night.
- It helps you get relief from inflammatory conditions like gout and arthritis.
- It soothes soreness of muscles post exercise.
- Vitamin B and Vitamin C contained in ACV help nourish the skin and make it soft.
- It helps relieve dryness and itchiness of skin while restoring the skin’s pH balance.
- It kills bacteria and prevents body odour.
- It helps prevent yeast and fungal infections.
RECIPE FOR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX BATH SOLUTION:
Things you need-
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Epsom salt
- 10 drops lavender oil
In a jar, add mother apple cider vinegar and add in Epsom salt. Stir until salt is dissolved.
Add in lavender oil and your detox solution is ready!
HOW TO PREPARE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX BATH
- Fill your tub with warm water.
- Add 1/2 cup of ACV mixture to the water. Soak for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once you are done, let the ACV dry on the skin.
- In case you feel uncomfortable with too much ACV on skin, rinse off after sometime. But it is best if you can wait for around 8 hours before you take a shower.
ADD-ONS FOR YOUR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX BATH
While adding 2 cups of ACV to a tub of warm water is the simplest way to make an ACV detox bath soak, you can certainly go for add-ons to reap maximum benefits and make your ACV detox bath even more effective. Check out the list below:
- ½ cup Bentonite Clay to deep cleanse your skin
- 2 cups of Epsom Salt to help relieve body ache and draw toxins out
Add all these ingredients to your tub of water and soak for 30 minutes of an ultimate detox bath experience.
- Keep sipping water during the first 15-20 minutes of your detox bath. Drink a glass of water post detox bath.
- You might feel sleepy or tired after a detox bath. So, soak in it before you go to sleep. Next day you will get up invigorated and re-energized!