Nail arts add a spark to our everyday plain nails. Nail arts with tiny details and fine designs are usually made using fine brushes and tips specially designed for nail arts. But what if you don’t have those brushes and materials needed for fine detailing? Also, girls who don’t have stable a stable hand end up with messy nail arts. If you are one of them, you are at the right place! Here is a small trick to make detailed nail arts- using a permanent marker! You can draw designs just like you draw it on a paper sheet-yes, it is that simple.
Things you need:
- A permanent marker of your colour choice.
- A nail polish of your colour choice. (I have used porcelain party from Maybelline)
- Apply the base nail polish evenly and let it dry completely. It is best if you wait for an hour before drawing on it as thick nailpolish is prone to dents and looks shabby.
- Now take your marker and start making designs.
- I have made 3 simple designs- polka dots, tribal design and spiral design. You can make almost any design you wish. You could also use colourful markers to make a colourful nail art.