1. DIY Blackhead Remover Peel Off Mask:
- Milk- 1 spoon
- Gelatin- 1 spoon
- Take the microwave container; mix the milk and gelatin together in the container. Stir it well until it dissolves. Then microwave it for around 5 seconds and repeat it for another 5 seconds after sometime.
- Let the mixture cool to a warm temperature.
- Test the warmth by testing it on your hands, never on your face.
- Once it is ready, apply it on the nose with a help of a brush. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then gently peel off the product from your nose.
- Wash your face.
2. DIY Deep Cleaning Peel off mask:
- Egg white- 1 egg
- Lime juice- 1 spoon
- Tissue paper
- Take a bowl and put the egg white as well as the lime juice into it and whisk it well. Now apply this mixture on the nose and wherever you have blackhead issue on the skin. On top of one coat of egg white place a tissue paper and press it gently.
- Then apply another coat of egg white mixture on the tissue.
- Leave it on until it dries off.
- Then gently peel off the tissue paper. The blackheads will get eliminated with this simple and easy method.
3. DIY pore cleansing with honey:
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Raw milk- 1/2 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1/2 tablespoon
- Take a bowl and add raw milk as well as honey and lemon juice into it and place it in the microwave until it becomes a thick as well as a sticky mixture.
- Apply the slightly warm mixture on your face using a brush or a cotton pad and after 15 minutes, rinse it off. Best ways to use honey for skin and hair >>
4. Clay mask for blackhead removal:
Clay is a natural skin purifier and it also helps in eliminating the blackheads easily. Loose clay is easily accessible from any beauty store. Loose clay not only removes the blackheads from the skin but they also minimize the pore size. This is the reason behind clay mask being popular in every salon and spas.
- Put the clay powder in a bowl and mix it with little apple cider vinegar to make a paste. Then with the help of a brush slather it on the face or on the area affected with blackhead.
- Apply a thin layer and leave it to dry for around 10 minutes. As it dries you will feel your skin tightening.
- Once it dries wash off the mask with water.