Hair growth, is a matter of concern to all of us, if not now then we may have had the concern before or will have in future. The issue is inevitable at some stage of our life. Anyways the point is how far would you go to deal this matter? You may try eating super healthy food, eat a load full of vitamin supplements, and drink a bucketful of water? Well, how about going for an inversion method for hair growth? As crazy it may sound, the results are that fascinating to know. Read on, I bet you will be pleased to know more on this.
The Inversion method for hair growth is a hair treatment which will have a person inverting the body upside down or in a slightly inverted angle. This will relieve the tension and also the weight of your body and it naturally stretches the spine. This method apparently boosts the circulation of blood, stimulates the brain and enhances the glandular system functioning, relieving the pressure on the abdomen at the same time.
In the historical time Hippocrates, used the complicated system of ladders as well as pulley’s in order to hang his patients upside down in order to relieve pressure on the spine as well as to heal back ache. This treatment where the body is in an upside down position or in a slightly inverted angle will help to relieve tension as in this position the weight of the body stretches the spine naturally. This not only helps to ease the back pain but also slows down the aging of the spine.
Let us now get to know the Inversion method for hair growth in depth: The blood circulation that increases by the inversion method apart from easing the back issues helps in hair growth, which is the part that we are interested in.
Inversion Method to grow hair: Note: Kindly consult your doctor before trying the inversion method. In case you have any of the following conditions, you should not try this method.
- Low or high blood pressure
- Detached retina
- Ear infection
- Spinal injury
- Heart or circulatory problems
- Pregnancy, hernia
- Unhealed fractures or injuries
- Recent stroke
- Take an oil of your preference. Use any of the oils from the list of natural hair growth oils. ( I prefer to use equal quantity of castor oil and coconut oil).
- Warm it up slightly. Make sure the temperature is just slightly warm.
- This is optional – if you love essential oils then add in few drops of essential oil like – peppermint oil or lavender oil.
- Massage this oil on your scalp with the help of your fingers, gently running it into the roots and hair for 5 mins.
- Once you are done with the scalp massage, tip your hair upside down gently and let it hang loosely, maintain a steady angle of inversion.
- The inversion can be done by sitting on a chair or on a couch. You may also stand at your kitchen sink lowering your head like you do while you wash your head. Maintain any of this position for only 4 minutes.
- After that let the oil sit on the hair for 2 hours or braid your hair and leave the oil on overnight for better results.
- Wash off the hair using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat everyday for only 7 consecutive days/one week. Wait at least 3 weeks between each attempt otherwise, your body gets used to the extra blood flow. Depending on your personal condition, you might find it helpful to perform this treatment every 3 weeks. The body will get used to the extra blood flow otherwise and the method will not work in your favor.