3Rose Water Makeup Setting Spray
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel or glycerin
- ½ cup rose water
Method – Mix all the ingredients and pour it into a spray bottle. After make-up is applied, spray it on your face and let it air dry. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that helps to heal irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. You can click here to know how to make your own natural rose water at home >>
2Witch Hazel Makeup Setting Spray
- 1/4 cup of witch hazel
- 1/2 cup water or rose water
Method – Pour three tablespoons of water or rose water (if you have dry skin) into it.Then add just one tablespoon of witch hazel. Shake the bottle for about a minute and put it in the fridge. Using witch hazel in your skin care helps to reduce irritation and appearance of acne or other inflammatory skin conditions.
1Aloe Vera Makeup Setting Spray
- 3 part Water
- 1 part aloe vera
Method – Aloe contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that work wonders to keep your skin clear. Get the recipe here >>
- You can add in few drops of Vitamin E oil to extend the shelf life of the makeup setting spray.
- If you feel your skin to be too dry then add in few drops of argan oil for a dewy glow that will last all day long.
- To add fragrance add in a drop or two of lavender or your favorite essential oil to the setting spray.