A makeup-setting spray is a fine mist designed to set makeup. While a setting spray can be a game-changer for your makeup, it can often be expensive and contain ingredients that aren’t that good for your skin, such as alcohol. Here’s an easy recipe to make your own natural makeup-setting spray.
Aloe vera is one natural skin care ingredient to keep your skin healthy and radiant. The aloe makeup setting spray is absolutely easy to make and it can make your makeup last long in the most hydrating as well as the most refreshing way.
READ MORE – Aloe Vera Hair Spray for hair growth
- 1 tablespoon pure aloe vera gel – How to make fresh aloe vera gel and juice at home
- 3 tablespoons purified water
- Essential oil ( optional)
- Spray bottle
Sanitize the spray bottles with some hot/lukewarm water. Take 1 part of pure aloe vera gel in a bowl and add 3 parts of water.
Add in few drops of vitamin E oil. You can also add 2 drops of essential oil of your choice.
Pour this mix into an empty spray bottle.Shake well and use it as your refreshing makeup setting spray. Spray it regularly for long lasting makeup finish.
- Even though these homemade setting sprays are preservative-free, adding vitamin E oil can increase their shelf life dramatically.
- If you want some safe natural fragrance, put a few drops of essential oil of your choice in it.