Pancake is one of the most loved and easiest dishes to make. Americans don’t love their pancakes, just like that, do they? These pancakes are super easy to make and even you can make it whenever you are hungry or you don’t really have the time to cook something elaborate but want a dish to satisfy your tasty buds. The ingredients required are also very easily available at home and the most interesting thing is that you can have it with honey, jam or just like that, it is yummy. So let’s get on to the recipe.
Let me give you some information about its nutrition
- Energy: 397 Calories
- Carbohydrate sugars: 5.50g
- Sodium: 21.00mg
- Protein: 3.20g
- Cholesterol: 23.00mg
- Fat Total: 1.20g
- Fat saturated: 0.50g
- You can add cinnamon extract or even cinnamon powder for that matter to make your pancakes tastier.
- You can add grated apple or carrot or both to your pancake batter to make them healthier and tastier.
- Orange juice and yogurt will also jazz up the regular pancakes.
- Hope you all enjoyed reading this recipe, do try it and let us know how it turned out J
YUMMY AUTHENTIC PANCAKE RECIPE
- Self-rising flour/Maida- 2 cups
- Milk- 1 and 1/2 cups
- Eggs- 2
- Sugar- 4 spoons or as per requirement
- Salt- One pinch
- Baking powder- half tsp
- Hand blender
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- Take a bowl, pour the milk into it, beat the eggs, add the vanilla essence, baking powder, and sugar, salt and whisk it well.
- Then add the flour slowly little by little and keep whisking it meanwhile. Make sure you are adding the flour in small measures and then whisking, this will make sure there are no lump formation and you will get a smooth batter.
- Whisk it all well until you get a smooth and thick batter. It should not be runny as we want our pancakes to be thick so maintain that consistency.
- Next step is to make your pancakes! Remember pancakes taste yummiest when they are had fresh and hot so make sure you are ready to relish it right then.
- So coming back to making the pancakes, keep a griddle or pan on the gas stove, heat it. When griddle or pan is heated right, (remember do not over heat it) or when the temperature is right, put some butter and pour the batter with a help of a ladle right in the center of the griddle. Do not flatten the batter just let it be.
- Maintain the flame on medium and let it cook.
- You will notice that the upper side of the pancake will start bubbling a bit, once you see that flip the pancake and let the other side cook.
- Let it cook for some time on the other side until it turns golden brown and then your pancake is ready to be served. Make as many as you want and enjoy it.
- Relish these tasty and fluffy pancakes with jam, Nutella, butter or honey. It is delicious to be had just like that too.