Skin suffers during dry winters because of lack of moisture and humidity in the air. This can make your skin rough and dull. Brighten your skin this winter with natural homemade beauty remedy that will leave your skin glowing and also add enough moisture to keep your skin soft and supple.
Honey- Has humectant properties that keep skin well-hydrated and soft. Moisturizes skin, brightens complexion.
Aloe vera- Softens skin and hydrates. Has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemon juice- Rejuvenates skin and brightens complexion.
RECIPE FOR WINTER SKIN TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon
In a bowl, add aloe vera gel and honey.
Add in lemon juice and mix well.
Apply an even layer of this mixture all over your face and neck and let it sit for 30 minutes before washing off.
Use 3 times a week.
ADDITIONAL BEAUTY TIPS FOR WINTER:
- Honey: Use honey to not only cleanse and polish your skin but also to exfoliate extreme dry skin this winter.
- Aloe Vera: Use aloe vera as a face and body mask to restore moisture to your skin.
- Yogurt: It not only brightens your face but also exfoliates your skin for a radiant glow.
- Lemon : Mix lemon juice along with cucumber juice and use it as a face/body mist to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin naturally.
- Pineapple: Cut a small piece of pineapple or use pineapple juice and apply it all over your face, leave it on for 10 mins and rinse off to treat dull skin.
- Tomato: The best way to instantly bring back the glow to your dull skin is to rub a slice of tomato on your skin.