Matte nail polish is a current fashion trend loved my many! There are many matte nail polishes, matte top coats and what not available in the market to give you those desired wonderful matte nails. But why buy these products especially for matte nails when you can create one yourself? Yes, you can create your very own matte nail polish using just a simple ingredient- cornstarch!! Read on to know how to do it:
Things you need:
- Cornstarch (as per needs)
- A nail polish of any colour
- An extra nail polish brush of an old nail polish
- An aluminium foil/plastic sheet/butter paper
- Take few drops of nail polish on the aluminium foil
- Add little cornstarch beside it and mix it. Make sure you mix it every time you apply, and do not mix everything at once as it will dry away quickly.
- Apply the mixed nail polish on nails just like you apply regular nail polish.
- Follow these steps for all the nails.
- Tada! Gorgeous matte nails! You will be amazed at the results.