Thinning hair is a common problem these days due to stressful lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, lack of hair care, frequent hair styling etc. Balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible. The problem of thinning hair may grow with the age of an individual and it is necessary to take proper care at the right time. Below is an amazing at-home trick you could try to prevent your hair from getting thinner or even repair it gradually.
- Castor oil promotes hair growth and can be used as hair oil to thicken hair. More: Castor oil for thinning hair >>
- Being high in vitamin E and fatty acids, castor oil promotes hair growth.
- The nutrients present in this wonder oil also help to moisturize your hair and promote hair thickness, to help regrow hair.
- Coconut oil not only work as a diluting agent for castor oil, but it also has scalp nourishing properties!
- Coconut oil unclogs follicles and stimulates hair growth.
- The use of this oil moisturizes scalp and hair and also nourishes it making your hair healthy and thick.
- The oil is free of side effects and the massaging action speeds up hair growth, strengthen hair follicles and also keep dandruff at bay.
RECIPE FOR GROWTH-STIMULATING HAIR OIL:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup warm castor oil
- 1/2 cup warm coconut oil
In a bowl, add warm cocnut oil and castor oil.
Stir well and your hair growth stimulating/thickening oil is ready!
Use it for intense scalp massaging as mentioned below.
INTENSE SCALP MASSAGE- HOW TO?
Scalp massaging is essential to increase blood circulation to the scalp which in turn stimulates the follicles. Use this growth stimulating hair oil and liberally apply it onto your hair and scalp. Use the tips of your fingers (trim your nails if you have long nails), massage your scalp with medium to high pressure for 5 minutes and another 10 minutes light-handed. Shampoo it off after 1 hour. Do this once or twice a week and see your see transforming gradually!