They provide a convenient solution to helping people keep clean and refreshed when time is short and can often be found in many places outside the home such as the workplace, handbags, sports bags, cars and other places where water and skin cleansing products such as soap or hand washes are not readily available.
Here is a complete list of facts you need to know about facial wipes, both good and bad and some tricks you can do with facial wipes:
* Facial wipes cannot be used instead of washing face. Do not skip washing your face just because you have a facial wipe! Especially when you have a makeup put on. Dermatologists say this may not be the most effective way to eliminate makeup. Instead of cleansing your face, wipes may actually just be pushing dirt and makeup around your face, clogging your pores.
* Cleansing wipes and makeup removing wipes are different: When looking for your next face wipe remember there are different types. The ones you’ll want for removing eye makeup are much different from cleansing wipes that clean deep down to your pores. Remember to read the label before making your next purchase or you may end up buying the wrong thing.
* Wipes can be used to eliminate tanning streaks- Keeping our summer glow can be difficult during the winter months so we revert to self-tanning lotions. We’re obsessed with easy tinted lotions, but if not applied correctly, we can be left with streaks all over out body. Grab a facial wipe and eliminate these streaks right after application with a few gentle swipes.
* Cleansing wipes are perfect for hot days at the beach. Use them to get rid of sunscreen residue or just to cool down. Either way, they are lightweight and easy to stash in your beach bag.
* After a long workout we’re left feeling sweaty and greasy. Leaving sweat soaking into your skin can lead to clogged pores and awful body acne. After completing your workout grab a cleansing wipe and wipe down your back and shoulders. Don’t forget to have a bath later!
* While face wipes won’t eliminate all stains, they can help relieve small fresh stains. Dab a face wipe on any stain and the stain will be lifted from the fabric.
* While face wipes are perfect when you’re in a rush or traveling, they should never be substituted for a face wash. Since they are known to move around dirt on your face, and can’t completely scrub!