Hair loss and thinning hair is a main concern these days thanks to stressful lifestyles and lack of hair care. I have seen a lot of girls complaining about stunted hair growth! Food and nutrition of course plays an important part but great hair care plays the rest 80% of your hair health. Indian Ayurveda is well known for its natural and effective remedies and this is the secret behind Indian girls or ladies with luxurious and thick hair! Are you fighting hair loss or sick of your stunted hair growth? Below is an amazing ayurvedic formula/hair mask/hair oil you could make to speed up your hair growth!
Coconut oil- Coconut oil contains lauric acid that penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes hair with vitamins, minerals and also moisturizes and conditions the hair. This makes hair soft and silky and less prone to breakage. Coconut oil also improves the overall health of the hair, prevents balding and grey hair. More: Hot oil hair treatment >>
Castor oil- Castor oil keeps your hair strands strong, rejuvenates deep in to the follicle keeping the hair strong! Castor oil has been used in treating various hair problems, it nourishes the scalp, reduces hair loss, stimulates hair growth and moisturizers the hair.
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel increases the scalp circulation, resulting in the flow of blood to the scalp. This stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. Aloe vera will not only provide extra moisture and condition your hair making it soft and smooth but also help in treating hair loss and thinning hair making it healthy. More: Aloe vera for faster hair growth >>
Sweet almond oil- Sweet almond oil helps to smooth hair cuticles and nourishes your hair. It also penetrates the scalp and intensely nourishes hair follicles making them healthy and thereby stimulating hair growth.
Vitamin E oil- Vitamin E oil nourishes the hair, scalp and follicles stimulating hair growth. It also adds a beautiful shine to your hair making your hair look healthy. Also, vitamin E works as a preservative in case you want to make and store the oil in advance.
RECIPE FOR HAIR GROWTH OIL:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup castor oil
- 1 cup raw and organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- ½ cup fresh aloe vera gel
- In a bowl, obtain fresh aloe vera gel and apply it onto your scalp thoroughly. Massage your scalp properly for good 5 minutes and comb through s the aloe coats your hair strands too.
- Wear a hot towel for 10 minutes so your pores on scalp open up.
- Now, in a bowl, mix up organic coconut oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E oil. Warm it up and apply this onto your scalp and hair.
- Massage nicely for 10 minutes and tie a tight braid or bun. Go to sleep and let it work overnight.
- Shampoo it off the next morning.
- Repeat twice a week.
Note: Make sure the products you are using are all pure and organic for best results.