I have lately developed love for fruity fragrances, all thanks to the body shop strawberry range. They smell just divine ^_^ I recently got this strawberry puree from TBS and I am totally in love with it J the very first reason being that it contains strawberry seed oil, second; it has a mesmerizing fresh strawberry fragrance, and the final; it is not tested on animals J. So let us see more about TBS strawberry body puree:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Contains strawberry seed oil. Unfit for consumption. Keep out of reach of children. They have mentioned that the body puree is unfit for consumption, because it smells like crushed strawberries. So take care that you don’t get tempted to eat it :p
MY TAKE ON THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY BODY PUREE: TBS is very much well-known for their flavourful and wonderful products and this one is not an exception. After a nice cold bath in hot summers, all you need is to smell wonderful, and this strawberry puree does that job perfectly J all I do is, dab a dollop of this fragrant body puree on my palm and apply it liberally all over my body till it gets absorbed leaving behind a nice strawberry fragrance. It keeps the skin soft and supple, without making it greasy, hence perfect for summers. The fragrance does stay all day long. I layer it with strawberry body mist, and I am good to face the summer, smelling wonderful and fresh.
The lotion is light pink in colour, just like strawberry milkshake yumm !! The consistency is thick and spreads easily, and gets absorbed quickly into the skin leaving no residue behind. I like the pump dispenser which controls the amount of puree and makes it travel friendly. Oily skinned people can use it without any second thought. I too have oily skin which gets worst in summers, and I did not have any problem as such with this body puree.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY BODY PUREE:
- Smells divine and stays for a good 7-8 hours
- Moisturizing and non greasy formula makes it perfect for use in summers
- Cost effective considering the amount. I am using it everyday since last 2 and a half months, and there is still 40% left which should last me for more 2 months.
- The pump dispenser controls the amount of lotion and the packing makes it travel friendly
- Transparent packing shows the amount of puree left
- Bottle is very cute and attractive
WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY BODY PUREE:
- The ingredient list is not mentioned which makes me wonder if it contains silicones or parabens :fear:
- Little amount of puree stays in the pump which might get wasted
- I wish it had a cap on top to avoid the risk of contamination in and around the pump dispenser
- I dislike that I cannot eat this :p 😛 😛 😀
PRICE: The actual price is 690 for 250ml but I got it for rs 490 during the February sale 😀 :toothygrin:
OVERALL RATING: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for not mentioning the ingredient list)
WOULD I REPURCHASE THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY BODY PUREE ? A big YES! I am I love with this product and I will be repurchasing this after I finish my current batch of strawberry body puree J