Butter chicken is one of the most loved Indian recipes and if you are on a keto diet, you might not consider making this/having this
WHAT AFTER KETO-DIET?
So you followed a keto diet and lost weight as per your goals; what next? This is the most commonly asked question and if you
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START A KETO DIET- MY EXPERIENCE
Like I already mentioned in my previous Keto article; exercise or workout is just 10% while diet plays the rest 90% in making you achieve