Honey works wonders on your skin, it helps to get rid of dirt, oils thus acting as a natural cleanser. Also, the anti bacterial properties in it keeps your skin blemish and acne free. It can be used on your skin everyday as it is not only a great cleanser but also a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin soft and smooth. Here’s how you can make your own customized honey moisturizer.
There are a lot of benefits of honey to the skin, some of them are.
- Honey works great for acne prone skin, it helps to treat and prevent acne.
- Can be used to get rid of scars, white heads and blackheads.
- Clear, soft and smooth skin.
- Improves complexion, giving a clear skin over time.
RECIPE FOR HONEY MOISTURIZER:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter/shea butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- Few drops of saffron oil or essential oil (how to make saffron oil)
In a vessel, add butter, beeswax and saffron oil.
Also add in honey and melt everything in a double boiler or microwave.
Let it set and whip until fluffy.
Use it as a moisturizer. READ MORE – TURMERIC EYE CREAM FOR DARK CIRCLES