Style your hair while you are a sleep so you can wake up, shake it out, and go.
Wake up to Voluminous Waves:
- Prep towel-dried hair with mousse.
- Use a scrunchie to secure your hair into a high bun at the top of your head
- In the morning take down the bun for perfect tousled waves
- Try the same technique with multiple, smaller buns all over your head to create more defined waves.
Wake up to beachy waves:
- Apply a small amount of styling product to wet or damp hair.
- Section off your hair into 4 parts and then braid away.
- A French braid or even a regular braid will also do.
- In the morning, let your hair down, comb through it with your fingers to loosen it up the braid for beautiful waves.
Wake up to More Volume:
- Before you hit the sack, flip your head over, gathering all of your hair into the highest ponytail.
- Then secure it with a soft elastic hair tie.
- The high ponytail will keep volume at the roots and prevent it from falling flat as you sleep. When you wakeup shake it out with your fingers for perfect voluminous hair.