Coconut Milk works as a natural straightener. Rich in protein, coconut milk smoothes out your hair and fortifies the hair shaft. It is extremely nourishing for the hair and has the moisturizing ability that gives your hair a beautiful shine and luster. In addition, it has all the benefits of being antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral to keep your scalp infection free.
You will need:
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- In a glass jar, mix one cup of thick coconut milk and a tbsp of honey and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Massage the mixture into the hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for about an hour, and then wash it off.
- Use cold water to rinse your hair.
- Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb when it is still wet and allow it to air dry.
Using cold water in conjunction with a straightening mask is a great way to help straighten out your hair. After washing, switch the water from hot to cold. Try and make it as cold as you can bear. The cool water will make hair extra shiny, help tame frizz, and straighten it out. READ MORE – Aloe Vera Hair Spray for Faster hair growth