Okay so who wants to grow old faster? Sounds like a lame question right? The universal fact is that nobody wants to grow old. Age is just a number as they say and everyone wants to feel younger and look younger. If you really want to look younger then you need to work towards it too.
skincare and skincare are definitely a great way to maintain the youthfulness in your skin however there is a much better way to achieve that and that is by eating the right kind of foods that will help you in achieving a younger you!
Yes, if you are serious about this then you must read this article and by the end of it you will know how to tweak your diet positively to achieve your goals. Including some of key foods that fight the wrinkle formation in the skin can help in removing the wrinkles, improve sagging skin and vanishes the dark spots. To top it all the food that I am about to mention is delicious too!
- Pomegranates: Pomegranates are one best anti-wrinkle food. The fruits are jam packed with vitamin C, which is great for skin. Pomegranate juice has ellagic acid and punicalgin. It fights damage of the skin from free radicals and the second is a super nutrient that increases the body’s capacity to preserve collagen. So gorge on pomegranates every day!
- Nuts: Nuts are a great source of good fat that is required for anti-aging. Almonds especially have vitamin E which has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in improving skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, as well as eczema. Other very essential nuts are walnuts. It contains most omega-3s so consume them too. Hazelnuts, peanuts, and pistachios are also great for skin but have to be eaten ion moderation.
- Wheat germ: Wheat germ is a good source of zinc. Including this in your daily diet will help in regeneration of cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which is good for maintaining the youthfulness of the skin.
- Spinach: Green leafy vegetables are always recommended for beautiful skin as everyone knows, however spinach in particular gives you every reason to include it your diet if you want an amazing skin. That is particularly because it contains lutein that helps in skin hydration.
- Kiwi: Kiwi, sweet potatoes as well as blueberries are full of vitamins C and E. It helps in protecting your skin from sun damage.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are great for the skin. There are ample of recipes for topical application of tomato on the skin however the lesser known fact is that it is equally beneficial when consumed regularly too. It is loaded with lycopene and helps in protecting your skin from sunburn.
- Olive oil: Include olive oil in your regular cooking. If you can substitute your cooking oil with olive oil for all your cooking then it is even better. Olive oil contains polyphenols, powerful antioxidants which will help in preventing age-related diseases.
- Yogurt: Indian salad is always incomplete without yogurt. Having salads with yogurt and spinach is like a double skin booster pill. Yogurt is rich in calcium and has good bacteria that helps in maintaining health and keeps age-related intestinal illness at bay.
You can include all the above mentioned superfoods in your diet daily and stay young forever.