Face wash powders are getting popular these days. They are free of foaming agents and are infused with goodness of natural ingredients. There are a lot of ayurvedic and organic brands that have face wash powders but they are quite expensive! You can instead make your own face wash powder at home; below is a recipe:
Rice flour- Rice flour has exfoliating, skin brightening and cleansing properties.
Rose petal powder- Rose petal powder adds a healthy and brightened glow to your skin.
Bentonite clay- Bentonite clay removes dirt, detoxifies skin and soaks excess oil making skin matte and cleansed.
RECIPE FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING FACE WASH:
Things you need-
- ½ cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons rose petal powder
- 2 tablespoons bentonite clay
- In a bowl, add ½ cup rice flour and rose petal powder. If you do not have rose petal powder, you can use alternatives like oat flour, sandalwood powder or orange peel powder
- Add in bentonite clay and give the powders a really good mix.
- Store the powder in an air-tight jar and keep it in a dry and cool place.
- To use, take a small quantity of the powder and add in water to make a paste. Massage the paste on your skin and rinse off.