Today I’ll show an easy roasted egg recipe which is not only healthy but yummy too. It’s a quick recipe and perfect when you are racing against time. Eggs are super healthy and that is why I try to incorporate eggs in my diet as much as I can. Hard boiled eggs are healthy and easiest way to add protein in diet.
Here are some proven health benefits of hard-boiled eggs:
- Hard boiled eggs are high in protein
- Improves eye-health
- Hard boiled eggs are rich in vitamin D so they make ones and teeth stronger
- Helps in growing healthy nails and hair faster
- Beneficial for pregnant women
- Manages and helps in reducing weight
- Increases good cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Develops brain and memory
These are just few benefits which I have listed, there are many more. So, you should start eating eggs for breakfast to get all these benefits. But eating the same hard-boiled eggs daily can be boring, right? But don’t worry here I am with the quickest and easiest roasted egg recipe. You can boil the eggs before and can roast them using this method in the morning. Within 5 minutes your yummy breakfast will ready. Let’s get started.
- 4 eggs
- Coconut Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chopped onion – 2 large
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp (adjust to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – garnish
Boil the Eggs: Take two glass of water in saucepan and add half teaspoon of salt in it. Once the water starts boiling, add eggs into it and cook at medium flame. After 2-3 minutes turn off the heat and cover the pan.
- After 10-12 minute strain the water from the pan and quickly run it under cold water so that the eggs cool down. Break the shell and cut the egg into half.
Egg Roast: Drizzle two tablespoon oil in a pan and add chopped onions into it after the oil is properly heated.
- When the onions turn transparent add cumin sends, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric and chili powder into the pan. (If you want gravy then you can add in 2 large tomatoes and little water.)
- Mix everything well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the half boiled eggs cut-side down in the saucepan and let it roast for 2 minutes.
- Flip the egg and roast from other side too.
- Roasted egg is ready, serve and garnish with coriander leaves.