The use of sesame oil for promoting healthy hair is slowly gaining popularity. Sesame oil, also known as gingelly oil, has healing and nourishing properties. So, it has been recognized as a potent ingredient that helps strengthen hair roots and treat hair loss effectively. Are you are worried about losing those precious strands? Resort to the savior oil and reap maximum benefits.
SESAME OIL BENEFITS FOR TREATING HAIR LOSS
- Applying sesame oil is a great way to protect your hair from the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays of the sun. It offers a protective layer to the hair shafts, thereby saving it from pollution and arresting hair fall.
- Sesame oil is loaded with Vitamin E as well as Vitamin B, and minerals like proteins, calcium and phosphorus. Massaging your hair and scalp with this oil helps improve blood circulation. Thus, it nourishes hair shafts and boosts hair growth.
- Sesame oil helps infuse your hair with vitamins and minerals as it penetrates deep into the hair and conditions it from within. It revitalizes damaged hair and resists breakage of hair.
- The oil has soothing and cooling properties that helps relieve stress and combat hair loss triggered by stress.
- The hydrating properties of sesame oil help lock moisture in hair. It treats hair thinning problems by relieving dryness and treating dandruff.
WAYS OF HAIR MASSAGE WITH SESAME OIL TO TREAT HAIR LOSS
- Mix sesame oil with lemon juice and ginger root juice in equal quantities. Massage this magic potion on your scalp gently and leave it on overnight. Shampoo and wash it off the next morning. This treatment will promote hair grown and relieve dryness, dandruff and itchiness of scalp.
- Massage your hair and scalp with lukewarm sesame oil thoroughly. Soak a towel in hot water, wring it well to do away with excess water and wrap it around your head just like a turban. Leave on for 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair. This hot towel treatment will enable nutrients to penetrate so that your hair is hydrated and conditioned. Doing it twice a week will help treat hair loss.
- You can use sesame oil as carrier oil and add a few drops of essential oil like tea tree, lemongrass or lemon oil to massage your scalp and nourish it from within.
- Mix sesame oil, almond oil and coconut oil in equal quantities. Massage your scalp and leave it overnight. Shampoo your hair the next day. It will nourish your hair and prevent hair thinning.
Refrain from using sesame oil on hair overnight if your skin is very oily or you are prone to acne and pimples.