A treatment that helps stimulate the scalp with an energizing mix of coconut and essential oil, allowing healthier, thicker-looking hair. It also helps to soothe dry, itchy scalp without weighing hair down. The oil encourages naturally thicker, fuller, stronger hair that looks and feels denser from the inside out.
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 2-3 drops of essential oil
- Part the hair into sections and apply the oil mixture to the scalp with a cotton ball.
- Massage the scalp for few mins. Rub with your fingertips in a circular motion all over the scalp.
- Leave the treatment on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Finish it off with a good shampoo and conditioner.
Coconut oil keeps your hair glossy, soft and smooth. Lavender, lemon and rosemary essential oils are all herbal remedies to stimulate your hair follicles and promote new hair growth by increasing the blood flow to your scalp.
The easiest way to stimulate scalp for healthy hair growth is by a scalp massage treatment. By massaging the scalp, the blood circulates more and brings much needed nutrients to the hair follicles. Massage your scalp for atleast 1 minute a few times a day.
Warning: Use essential oil with caution.