Roses are widely used in skin care products and a lot of DIY products. Rose oil works better than just rose water because it is concentrated in essential compounds that work great in healing the skin and treating it. If you have acne and bumpy skin, here is a simple DIY using rose essential oil that can help you achieve flawless, lighter and clear skin:
Rose oil- Rose oil has skin lightening, pore unclogging and anti-acne properties that makes your skin look flawless, clear and brighter.
Witch hazel- Witch hazel has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and skin sanitizing properties.
Bentonite clay- Bentonite clay detoxes skin, unclogs pores, draws out all the impurities and keeps your skin clear.
RECIPE FOR ROSE OIL ACNE TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 2 teaspoons bentonite clay
- 1 teaspoon witch hazel
- 5 drops rose essential oil
- Water as required
- In a bowl add bentonite clay and witch hazel.
- Add in rose oil and little water.
- Mix well and add more water if required.
- Apply the mask on cleansed face and let it sit for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Use the mask twice a week for best results.
**Caution: Always patch test before using. Never use essential oils directly on the skin, always use them diluted.