Potatoes make a great meal and also can be used to make a variety of side dishes and snacks. Here we are with one such quick and tasty side dish/evening snack called as Roasted Garlic Potatoes. Garlic roasted potatoes have a delicious flavor that compliments every meal and also tastes great on its own.
Things You Need:
- Medium to big sized potatos: 2-3
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves: 1 cup
- Garlic cloves : 7-8 (you don’t need to peel them now as we are going to bake them too)
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Butter: 2-3 tbsp.
How To Make:
- Peel off the potatoes and cut them into even wedges or cubes.
- In the meantime, allow your microwave oven to preheat at 425 degree F.
- Toss potatoes in a bowl. Add some black pepper powder, salt and olive oil to it and mix well.
- Take garlic cloves in a bowl and put some olive oil on them.
- Now grab a baking tray and grease it with olive oil. Arrange the potatoes and garlic on the tray.
- Allow them to bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Make sure you flip the potatoes after 20 minutes.
- To make garlic sauce squeeze out the garlic cloves. It will be easy to squeeze as they are soft after baking. Blend and make a soft paste.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp. of butter on a pan. When it is melted add garlic paste and sauté. Add pinch of salt and chopped coriander leaves to the butter. Sauté for few seconds and your garlic sauce is ready.
- Now pour your freshly made garlic sauce on the potatoes and toss them gently.
- Now your roasted garlic potatoes are ready to serve.