We all love coloring hair since it is always in trend. Either make it brown globally or add in some highlights. Hair color often can turn out a disaster for some if the color turns out too dark or if it starts to fade and you want to get rid of it completely. Today I will share some simple DIY hair color removing technique using lemon and baking soda which will help to get your hair color lightened. Keep reading to know how it done along with benefits:
- Does not make your hair very dry of frizzy.
- Removes hair buildup along with lightening your hair color.
- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent.
- Baking soda has exfoliating properties.
- Lemon and baking soda both work together in getting rid of hair color.
- Completely safe and free of side effects.
- Does not dry out your hair.
- Easy to make and use and inexpensive.
WAYS TO USE LEMON AND BAKING SODA TO LIGHTEN HAIR COLOR:
Hair mask for normal to oily hair: In a bowl, take 3 tablespoons of baking soda and to it, add lemon juice to make a paste. Increase the quantity if you have long hair. After the fizzing stops, apply the paste on hair and coat it thoroughly. Keep it for 30 minutes and shampoo it off. Repeat as needed.
Hair mask for dry hair: In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of baking soda and to it, add lemon juice to make a paste. Add in a dollop of mayonnaise. Increase the quantity if you have long hair. Apply the paste on hair and coat it thoroughly. Keep it for 30 minutes and shampoo it off. Repeat as needed. You can also use any hair mask that you have if you do not have mayonnaise. More: Additional ways to remove hair color >>