Lassis are a great way to refresh yourself in the summers and also cool down your body. If the regular lassi is boring, try this variation using green tea. This lassi or a thick smoothie is delicious and has a lot of health benefits. Also, if you don’t like the taste of regular green tea or matcha, this is a great way to incorporate green tea in your diet.
RECIPE FOR GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small banana
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 1/2 cup thick yogurt
- Sugar or any sweetener of your choice
Grab a blender and add in yogurt and milk.
Add in banana, matcha powder and sweetener. If you do not have matcha powder, you can use 1/2 cup brewed and chilled green tea instead. but then you need to add in more yogurt to thicken the smoothie.
Blend everything and serve chilled!
- You can add some cinnamon powder for extra taste, if you prefer.
- Use thick curd or greek yogurt to get a better taste.
- If you are looking for a healthy version, skip sugar as banana have natural sweetness.