A traditional drink of India, masala chai has become a popular beverage worldwide. The black tea in chai is rich in antioxidants and the spices in chai have been used for thousands of years to promote general health and well-being. This drink is healthy as well as easy to make. So carry on reading to know how to prepare it.
RECIPE FOR ICED CHAI TEA:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup chilled and sweetened black tea
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- In a blender, add black tea and milk.
- Add in cinnamon powder, nutmeg and ginger powder.
- Blend until frothy. Serve chilled.