Q-tip cotton swabs are a must have beauty tool, they can be used in many different ways in your beauty and makeup routine. So here are few tips you can use a q-tip for:
1. Fix Eye Makeup– Keep a cotton swab in your makeup bag ready dipped into a makeup remover, if your eyeliner or mascara smudges then use the cotton swab to gently clean the smudged makeup with a swipe for a clean finish.
2. Pimple Remover: To avoid scarring you need to avoid popping the pimple but if you must pop then run a cotton swab under hot water and use it around the area to squeeze gently.
5. Nail Care: With a cotton swab clean around the nails with a solution of equal quantity hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to instantly whiten and brighten your nails.
Natural cuticle care
4. Q tip Makeup Brush: Use a cotton swab to apply makeup, dot concealer or foundation and blend away. Use it to apply eyeshadow, eyeliner or use it to smudge your eyeliner for a smokey look.
6. Groom eyebrows: Use a small amount of vaseline on a cotton swab and apply it on your eyebrows as a eyebrow gel to keep them in place.
3. Spot Treatment: Dip a cotton swab in vinegar or tea tree oil and use it over a blemish as a spot treatment.
Natural spot treatments
7. Makeup Remover: Dip a cotton swab into makeup remover or olive oil to remove any traces of mascara or false lashes in mins.
8. Fuller Lips: Use a Q tip dipped into concealer and use it around the lips to create fuller lips. Also, use it to line your lips or to apply a lipstick as a lip stain.
9. Thick Hair: To make your eyelash/ eyebrow grow longer and thicker use castor oil, before going to bed use a drop of castor oil on a cotton swab and apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes to condition them.
Natural Eyebrow/ eyelash growth
10. Hair Dye: Use a cotton swab to clean around the hair line while dying your hair. Also, use it apply a small amount of eyeshadow that matches your hair color to temporarily conceal grey hair.