We do so many things by our hands but forgot to pamper them. Ladies wash clothes, dishes, floors and do other household work and get in contact with so many chemicals daily. These chemicals can be harsh for your hands and can give you rough and dry hands.
A good manicure is a must-have for attractive appearance. But it’s not possible to visit parlor every time you need a manicure. You can take care of your nails by following some easy simple steps.
1. Keep your hands moisturized always. Hand creams are available in the market but it’s not necessary to use them. You can use your face moisturizer to keep your hands moisturized throughout the day.
2. Scrub your hands once a week to remove dead skin cells. You can use your face exfoliator for it. Scrubbing will remove dead skin, remove tan and will give you smooth hands.
3. Always wear rubber gloves while working at home. This will prevent direct contact of chemicals from your hands. Thus the chemicals will not cause any irritation.
4. Never put your hands in hot or very cold water. This will make your hands dry excessively and will also make them rough. Always use warn or normal temperature water.
5. If you use sanitizer frequently then don’t forget to moisturize your hands after using it. Sanitizer contain high amount of alcohol which can dry out your hands and nails. So, always apply moisturizer post-sanitizer.
6. Just like your face, your hands can also wrinkle and this is a sign of aging. So, always wear sunscreen to protect your hands from sun-damage. You can also use anti-aging creams on your hands to rescue aging signs.
7. Apply olive oil on your hand every night and keep it overnight. Doing this, will give you moisturized and hydrated hands. Olive oil will also make your hands smooth and supple.
Some quick DIY recipe’s for Hands:
Sugar Scrub: Take 2 tbsp of sugar and mix it with 3 tbsp of olive oil. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix everything well, your hand sugar scrub is ready. Apply it on your hands and scrub gently for 5-8 minutes. Then rinse off with plain water. Sugar will exfoliate completely, olive oil will moisturize and lemon juice will remove tanning.
Get baby soft Hands: Apply a dollop of Vaseline on your hands completely and massage for around 10 minutes. Now, wear socks and sleep. This overnight treatment is simple and effective. In the morning you will wake up with super soft and smooth hands.
Lighten and Brighten: To lighten and brighten your hands try this homemade easy recipe. Take one tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of baking soda. Mix everything well and then apply it on your hands. Scrub gently for 10 minutes and then wash off with plain water. This recipe will lighten and brighten your hands instantly.
Moisturizing Hand mask: Beat one egg in a bowl and then add two tbsp of salt and one tbsp of honey in it. Apply it on your hands and massage for around 10-15 minutes. Now, wear gloves or socks to soak the moisture and let it stay for another 20 minutes. Egg will maintain the elasticity of your hands while honey will keep them moisturized.