Pomegranates are one of the best fruits with great skin benefits whether you consume it of apply topically. Did you know that pomegranates have great anti-ageing benefits? They are used in a lot of commercial skin serums and anti-ageing creams. Why look for commercial products when you can easily make your own anti-ageing pomegranate skin serum? Below is a recipe you need to try-
Pomegranate peels- Pomegranate peels are rich in anti-oxidants and have great anti-ageing benefits! They also helps tighten pores and lift up saggy skin.
Sweet almond oil- Has skin moisturizing, anti-pigmentation and skin brightening effects.
Jojoba oil- Keeps skin soft, clean and clear.
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT POMEGRANATE ANTI-AGEING TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 1 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate peels (fresh or dried)
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- In a saucepan, add almond oil and pomegranate peels. Let it simmer for about 1 hour.
- Turn off the flame and let the oil cool down.
- Strain and add in jojoba oil.
- Mix and store the serum in a dropper bottle.
- Use a few drops to massage or pat on your facial skin before bedtime. Can be used under your regular night cream.
**Caution: Patch test before using.