Coconut Oil is a super hydrating oil that’s an amazing moisturizer for face, body, as well as hair. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which has natural antibacterial properties that help to fight any skin infection. It also has anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that help to keep your skin clean and clear.
You will need:
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Few drops of Tea tree oil or lavender essential oil
- Before going to bed, use a teaspoon of coconut oil and start applying the oil onto skin in a circular motion. You can optionally add in some acne-fighting essential oils, such as tea tree or lavender.
- Deeply massage the oil into your cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, and any other problem areas.
- Soak a facecloth in hot water, wring it out, and place it over your face for one minute.
- Gently use the facecloth to soak up any excess coconut oil.
- Leave the rest of the oil to work on your skin overnight and then rinse off with warm water in the morning.
Coconut oil mask will not only soothe your skin and nourish it, but also will clear your face and help fight bacteria that cause acne. DIY OVERNIGHT FACE MASKS FOR GLOWING SKIN
**Warning ** – Patch test before use.