Restore and protect your skin and hair with this DIY beauty cream. It melts straight into the skin and hair leaving it soft and smooth. You can use it as a face cream, leave-in conditioner, makeup remover or body moisturizer.
This homemade coconut cream beauty product is easy to make and will nourish your skin for a radiant glow. Also you can use it on your hair to add softness and shine.
Coconut oil- Moisturize, hydrate, repair and soften skin. It helps to repair dry, damaged hair for faster hair growth.
Jojoba oil- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Helps fight acne and other skin problems too.
Vitamin E oil- Moisturizes skin and has anti-ageing properties. Also acts as a preservative in the recipe.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT OIL BEAUTY CREAM:
Things you need-
- 1 Cup melted organic Coconut oil
- 1tbsp of ( jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil )
- 1 tsp of vitamin e oil
- Few drops of essential oil (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, freeze and beat with a hand mixer for 5 -7 min until you reach a whipped cream texture.
- Store in a air tight container and refrigerate.
- You can add in a little bit of cornstarch or arrow root powder to help get rid of the oily feel when applying it to the skin. Though this is optional and the product works great on its own.
- The cream not only smells great, but it’s super moisturizing and hydrating.
The cream absorbs right into the skin to help condition and moisturize the skin. For best results, apply it right after shower, to leave you feeling smooth and radiant.
Smooth it on your feet, before going to bed and follow with a thick pair of socks, and you’ll wake up with to soft feet.
The cream contains ingredients like coconut oil and Vitamin E to keep your lips soft and smooth all day long.
Smooth a small amount on dry or damp hair as a leave in conditioner to make your hair super soft and silky.
Apply the cream at the ends of your hair to treat dry, split ends.
Massage the cream on for few mins to moisturize dry hands and strengthen nails.