Try one of these homemade face masks that will absorb oil, clean your pores, and make your complexion look less shiny and oily.
- 3 TSP ground oats
- ¼ TSP apple cider.
1. Mix the ingredients in a bowl and stir until mixture is even.
2. Apply to clean skin.
3. Let sit for 5-10mins, so ingredients penetrate top layers of skin
4. Rinse off with cold water and pat dry.
EGG HONEY MASK
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg yolk
1. Beat honey and egg yolk in a small bowl.
2. Smooth mask over face and neck.
3. Leave it on until the mask dries and rinse off.
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix 1lemon with natural yogurt to make a thin mixture.
2. Apply this thoroughly into all the oily areas and allow it to dry on the skin.
3. After 15 – 20 minutes, rinse off with warm water, and blot dry.