Making pillow covers at home is a time-consuming task. From making cutouts to sewing them together, it takes a lot of time! Ever thought of No-Sew Pillow Case? Sounds interesting right?
Having guests in a while? No time to change the pillow covers? This super easy and quick No-Sew Pillow Case may come to the rescue. Read on to know how to do it:
Things you need:
- A pillow
- A fabric or scarf
- First, open and lay your scarf/fabric down on a flat surface.
- Place your pillow insert onto the centre of your scarf.
- Fold the bottom half of your scarf up over the top of your pillow form and fold the top half down.
- Grab the two long ends and knot them in the centre of the pillow.
- Feel free to tweak the fabric until it looks good to you.
- Tuck loose scarf ends under the open scarf flaps on either side and distribute the bulk evenly.
- Tada! You’re done.
Note: Make sure you do every step with proper finishing and use a good fabric or else the pillow might look tacky and undone.