There may be many different reasons by which a scar can appear, it can be due to acne, pimple, zit , wounds etc. Scars can be quite stubborn and cannot be completely treated but some natural home remedies do lighten them. Facial serum is a concentrated solution of potent ingredients and can be used to lighten scars, below is how you could make one at home:
Argan oil: Argan oil nourishes skin, heals it and help lighten scars.
Grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil has anti-marks and anti-scar properties that help lighten scars and acne marks.
Vitamin E: Is effective in lightening scar, acne and also treating wrinkles, it is rich in antioxidants and is known for its intense healing properties, hence used in many skin care products.
Lemon Essential oil: It is a natural home remedy and widely used all over the world to lighten scars, blemishes, and pigmentation.
READ MORE – OVERNIGHT HAIR SERUM – longer stronger hair
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons pure argan oil
- 2 tablespoons pure grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
In a bowl, add argan oil and grapeseed oil. Add in vitamin E oil and lemon essential oil.
Stir and pour the serum in a dropper bottle. Use 2 drops all over the face before bedtime and/or using makeup.
- Do a patch test to check if your allergic to any of the above ingredients.
- The scar has to be clean before applying any of the treatments
- Regular exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of scar or marks