You can make your feet look beautiful without paying a visit to the spa by using a foot scrub that helps soothe and relax tired feet.Pamper your feet to a natural homemade salt scrub that will get rid of any dry, discolored skin and make your feet silky soft. The luxurious scrub gently polishes feet, revealing soft, smooth skin. With lemon and oils known to nourish and deodorize feet.
Sea salt- Has great exfoliating properties. Buffs away dead skin cells, heals skin and keeps it soft.
Coconut oil/almond oil- Moisturizes and repairs skin.
Lemon zest and/or lemon oil- Refreshes skin and keeps odor at bay. Also has anti-microbial properties.
RECIPE FOR NATURAL LEMON FOOT SCRUB:
Ingredients to make your own natural foot scrub:
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil / olive oil / sweet almond oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Few drops of lemon essential oil (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use a clean spoon to scoop out the salt and use it on your damp feet.
- Keep the scrub stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.