The most annoying thing for a girl is having a bad hair day. I mean, who likes having unmanageable, frizzy, rough hair? I envy girls with poker straight hair and I don’t think they have a bad hair day ever. You don’t need to visit a salon for a blow dry to get rid of frizzy unmanageable hair. Here we are with a recipe for hair spray to fight frizzy and damaged hair:
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel creates a film on hair reducing tangling and rough texture. It also has anti-microbial and hair smoothing benefits.
Lavender oil- Lavender oil adds a nice healthy shine to the hair and also helps reduce frizz and tangling.
RECIPE FOR HAIR SPRAY TO FIGHT FRIZZY HAIR AND REPAIR DAMAGED HAIR:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 10 drops aloe vera gel
- In a jar, add water and ale vera gel. Commercial aloe vera gel works the best because it contains emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Add in lavender oil and give it a good stir.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and shake it well before spraying on your scalp and hair.
- Use on towel dried hair after a hair wash.