Indian Healing Clay a natural earth material, which removes impurities from the skin easily. It is widely used in India for its different properties. It has great skin and hair benefits and here is a face mask recipe using this wonderful ingredient for clean and clear skin-
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin.
- It cleanses the skin well and keeps acne and pimples at bay.
- It purifies the skin by eliminating the toxins from the skin.
- Great for congested and acne-prone skin.
- exfoliates and brighten skin
- Clears acne and skin
- smooth bumps and uneven skin
RECIPE FOR INDIAN HEALING CLAY FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 3 tablespoons indian healing clay
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- Enough raw organic apple cider vinegar
In a bowl, add indian healing clay and turmeric powder.
Add in enough apple cider vinegar to make a paste.
Apple evenly on cleansed skin and wash ff after 10 minutes.
There can be a bit of redness but it should subside in few minutes. Moisturize thoroughly. READ MORE – AYURVEDIC HAIR GROWTH TEA