It is important to treat your skin well with well-moisturizing ingredients and products to maintain its softness and health. Hydrate and replenish your skin with a natural after shower body mist using oil. Below is a recipe-
Olive oil- Olive oil is a natural skin moisturizer and a skin softener. It helps prevent your skin from being dry to product soft, glowing skin.
Vitamin E oil- Vitamin E is a great skin softener and it also works as preservative in the recipe.
RECIPE FOR MOISTURIZING BODY MIST:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup of water or rose water or witch hazel
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of vitamin e oil
- a drop or two of Essential oil (optional)
- Mix the above ingredients, pour into a spray bottle, refrigerate and shake well before every use.
- After shower, mist your entire body when your skin is slightly damp and let the oil soak into the skin. The skin may tend to be greasy, so give the oil sometime to absorb. After the oil is absorbed into the skin your skin should feel soft and have a lovely glow to it.
- For extreme dry skin, use the mist all over your body, allow it to set and then apply your moisturizer over it to keep your skin soft and supple all day long.
**Caution: Patch test before using.