Milk is used in a lot of skin care products these days. Pores are something we all have on our skin; but acne and blemishes often leave behind scars and open enlarged pores. Enlarged pores can get clogged causing more acne, whiteheads and blackheads. It is necessary to reduce pore size and maintain it to keep your skin clean and clear. You certainly cannot get rid of pores overnight of completely vanish them, but with simple and effective home remedies, you could definitely reduce its appearance and tighten them! Below is how you could make milk ice cubes for pores along with its benefits:
- Milk ice cubes unclogs pores and keeps your skin free from acne.
- It can cleanse your pores and help you keep your skin clean and clear.
- It even helps keep your skin hydrated, which is essential for healthy and tighter skin.
- It acts as an astringent on the skin, tightening the pores.
- Not only does it brightens up your skin, but also reduces acne, dark spots and dark circles thus evening out your skin tone.
- Milk can give you even skin tone, remove tan from your face, repair fine lines and can improve your complexion.
WAYS TO MAKE MILK ICE CUBES TO SHRINK PORES:
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup cow milk and 1 cup coconut milk. Mix it well and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze it overnight.
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup rice water and add in 1 cup of cow milk. Mix it well and pour it into ice cube tray. Freeze it overnight.
- In a bowl, mix together milk and coconut water in equal quantities. Mix it well and pour it into ice cube tray. Freeze it overnight.
WAYS TO USE MILK ICE CUBES:
- You can use this before bedtime. Simple rub one ice cube directly on your face until it is all used up. Let it dry and sleep with it.
- You can rub it on your face after face steaming and let it dry. Rinse it off with water.