I have never been keen on coloring my hair because I love my hair and do not really want to damage it in any way, however I changed my mind and gave a shot at it with the safest coloring product. I am talking about the L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss range. I checked online for reviews and did not find many so I decided I shall do one for you Angels 🙂
The reason I picked this color was because I was looking for something that retains my natural hair color but gives some reddish hues to it. So black cherry seemed to be perfect, hence I picked it. Read on to find out if it is a yayy or nayy from me.
My experience with L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss -Black Cherry Shade 360:- The product’s claims of No Ammonia and giving glossy finish to the hair hooked me onto it and I must say I am pretty satisfied with the result. It has been over a week now that I have colored my hair and the results are amazing. Talking about the color- black cherry is primarily black with red hues which shows up pretty well in the sun. This color is perfect for a beginner and not sure if you want to go bold with colors. If your hair color is jet black then chances are it won’t show up as much. My natural hair color is dark brown so the color pretty much showed and it added a glossy sheen to my hair which I am totally in love with.
About the product: L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss Black Cherry 360 claims to illuminate hair with shimmering chocolate tones. It promises to make hair super soft, super glossy and the color that lasts up to 28 washes. It covers grey completely without damaging the hair. The conditioning formula has Royal Jelly which nourishes the hair.
Price: INR 575/- for (87.5 g+72 ml)
It comes with a super easy DIY kit with the following.
- Developer Cream
- Cream Colorant
- Nutri-Shine Conditioner
- A pair of plastic gloves
- Instruction Leaflet
Patch test was recommended which I skipped but I recommend it to be done by everyone as you never know if you are allergic to the products especially people with sensitive skin.
- First wear the gloves provided and empty the Cream Colorant tube completely into the Developer Cream bottle. Just squeeze the tube fully.
- Then close the Developer Cream bottle with the lid and shake it very very well. This will make sure that the developer and color mix perfectly in fact the color density depends on this step so shake it baby, shake it shake it!!
- Next step is to cut off the tip of the developer cream bottle with a scissor.
- Wet your hair and towel dry it. Then part your hair the way you do generally. Start applying the color directly by squeezing the bottle gently on the roots. Create section by section in the hair and apply it in those sections and spread the color with your hands, don’t worry the gloves will make sure your hands don’t stain.
- Leave the color for 20 minutenes and wash off with luke warm water. Apply the Casting creme conditioner and leave it for 2 minutes and then wash off. Dry your hair and watch it all glossy and shining with reddish hues.
So overall I am super happy with the results and the color, It sure adds a gloss to my hair and an awesome color but what I am thrilled is it has not made my hair rough or damaged it so far, so it is totally a Yayy from me.