Beautiful and flawless hands and legs give you confidence to wear anything you want without having to hide anything. Dark elbow and knees are common problem now-a-days thanks to lack of skin care. Also, friction and lack of moisturization can make your elbow and knees dark and take away the freedom to wear anything. Are you sick of treating and hiding your elbows and knees? Then you are at the right place. Below is how you could use lemons to exfoliate your elbows and knees and make them flawless!
- Lemons contain citric acid that lightens skin colour and brightens it. This also lightens pigmentation spots on the skin.
- Lemon also has natural bleaching effects that makes skin one tone brighter. More: Skin brightening lemon tonic >>
- Lemon helps remove dead cells and this helps to lighten skin tone. It can also promote regeneration of healthy skin cells which overall works in making your elbows and knees look flawless and beautiful.
- Cooked lemon has skin moisturizing properties that not only bleaches but also moisturizes skin improving its appearance.
WAYS TO USE LEMON TO EXFOLIATE DARK ELBOW AND KNEES:
- Grab a lemon and cut it in half. Dip the cut side in salt and use it to exfoliate your knees and elbow gently. Wash it off. Do this every day in the bath.
- Cook 1 whole lemon until it is soft. I usually like to wrap it in aluminium foil and toss in the pressure cooker while my mum uses it for cooking. Unwrap the lemon and cut it in half. Use it to rub your elbow and knees and let it dry. Do not wash it off. Do this before bedtime to lemon gets to work overnight.