Bacne is a common problem if you have dandruff, oily skin or if you sweat a lt. this can cause pores to get clogged thus resulting in acne at the back or anywhere else on the body. When we talk about acne, it is always accompanied by scars that leave behind once the acne vanishes. Scars are ugly and can also resist you form wearing backless or anything that exposes your bacne or their scars. Below is how you could use lemon to treat back acne scars along with its benefits:
- Lemon works as a natural emollient to help repair damaged skin and promote growth of healthy skin.
- The vitamin C in lemons accelerates the healing time and prevents new scars from forming.
- Lemons have healing properties that can help treat scars of all types.
- Lemon can remove dead skin cells, promote the growth of new skin cells and improve skin elasticity
HOW TO USE:
- Squeeze one lemon juice and dilute it in equal quantities of water. Using a cotton ball, apply it on your scars; maybe tell someone to do it for you if your hand does not reach.
- Alternatively, add lemon juice to your bath water.