Skin and hair usually become dry in winters including the scalp that causes flakes and dandruff. Dry hair can also get frizzy and unmanageable due to dry weather or even if you have done any chemical treatments. Not all who undergo heat or chemical treatments suffer from dry hair, frizziness and fried hair ends, but the ones who do not take extra care of there are likely to suffer. Below is a DIY leave-in oil conditioner that can keep your hair well moisturized and soft.
- The leave-in conditioner provides nutrients and nourishment that has been depleted from dry damaged hair.
- It contains essential fatty acids that can nourish the hair strands and impart a natural shine.
- The main benefit of this leave-in treatment is that it balances the ph level of the scalp and treats the dry scalp instantly.
- Jojoba oil is used as a deep conditioner, scalp cleanser and de-tangler for hair. It also helps in hair growth and shine. More: Jojoba oil benefits >>
- Extra virgin olive oil is rich in high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, which is important for hair growth and dryness. It penetrates and nourishes your hair better than many other oils. More: Olive oil hair treatment >>
RECIPE FOR DIY DRY HAIR LEAVE-IN OIL CONDITIONER:
Things you need:
- ½ cup of pure jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A spray bottle
- In a bowl, take ½ cup of pure jojoba oil and to it, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Give the oils a good mix.
- Pour the oils mixture in a spray bottle.
- To use, after shampooing and conditioning simply spray it on towel dried or damp hair and massage a bit. You are done!
- Do this after every hair wash to seal in moisture and nourish your hair.